Ebenezer multipurpose integrated social services centre committed to the key service
- Working differently : The organisation will endeavour to explore and test
different and innovative way of working in order to achieve maximum results in
the shortest possible time without compromising quality.
- Consultation and inclusion : We will pay on-going attention to meaningful
engagement with our partners and stakeholders as defined in the
Intergovernmental Relations Framework Act.
- Accessibility : Accessibility of services to those who need it is essential. The
Department will continue modernising its structure and process where
necessary over the MTEF period.
- Accountability and transparency : Institutionalise good corporate governance
through the implementation of results-based monitoring, evaluation and
reporting, sound business process, policies and enhancement of compliance in
order to improve accountability and performance.
- Persons with Disabilities
- Children and Families
- Social crime prevention programme
- Older Persons Programme
- Victim empowerment programme